STEAM Summer Camp 2018 Registration is Open!
Please Note! ***Maker Works will be closed on May 20th to participate in the Ann Arbor Creativity & Making Expo and on May 28th to celebrate Memorial Day.***
Community, Classes, Tools, and Instruction
for Engineers, Artists, Inventors, Fabricators, Students, and You!
YOU are the critical component of Maker Works. Take classes, collaborate with other members, and create projects using a variety of state-of-the-art tools. Maker Works is for everyone! We offer classes and instructional help for all the tools you’d like to use for your projects.
Come in for a tour anytime or register for the next Tool Zoo Tour! (Check out photos, Instagram, and Facebook right now.)
Events & Meetings Calendar – no membership required to attend.
Class Registration Calendar – look at the Tools page to determine which tools require a class, register on the class calendar, and learn. No membership required.
Tool Reservation Calendar – reserve tools for your project. (Not all are reservable.)
Become a member.
Make something awesome!
|Individual:||$110/month, $300/quarter, $1,100/year|
|Family (two adults):||$155/month, $420/quarter, $1,550/year
(15 years and younger are free with an adult membership)
|Pro (extended hours access):||$150/month, $400/quarter, $1,500/year|
|Discounted (student/teacher/veteran):||$60/month, $160/quarter, $600/year|
|All-Hours:||$220/month, $600/quarter, $2,200/year (contact email@example.com for an application)|
|Punch Card:||$300 for 10 visits to be used over the course of 1 year.|
|Project Partner:||$30/hour for one-on-one coaching and consulting with your project. Request one now!|
*Annual memberships may be paid in quarterly installments.
Pro membership hours add 9am-1pm Monday-Thursday.
- Baileigh Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
- Beverly B2A Throatless Shear
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
- Clausing Colchester Engine Lathe
- CNC Plasma Cutter
- Di-Acro 16-ga 6″ Notcher
- Ellis Horizontal Miter Band Saw
- Grob Vertical 18″ Bandsaw
- Hardinge DSM/DV-59 Precision Second Operation Lathe
- MeshCAM Pro CAM Software
- Miller LMSW-52T Resistance Spot Welder
- Miller Syncrowave 180SD TIG Welder
- Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
- Pexto 54″ 16 gauge Jump Shear
- Scotchman 45 Ton Ironworker
- Tormach CNC Mill
- Aoyue Hot Air Rework Station
- Hakko 808 Desoldering Tool
- IBC Boardmaker PCB Engraver
- Metcal Soldering Stations
- Saleae Logic16 Logic Analyzer
- T-962A Reflow Oven
- Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
- Tektronix PS280 Triple-Output DC Power Supply
- Delta Drill Press
- Delta Jointer (8″)
- Delta Planer
- Makita Compound Miter Saw
- Max 20-SD Disc Sander
- MeshCAM Pro CAM Software
- Milwaukee Panel Saw
- Oliver Model 159 12″ Wood Lathe
- Porter-Cable Router Table
- Powermatic Bandsaw
- SawStop Table Saw
- ShopBot CNC Router (48″x96″)
- SuperMax 25 Thickness Drum Sander
- VCarve Pro (CAD) CAM Software
- 18″ x 24″ Vacuum Former
- 32″ Acrylic Strip Heater
- Amaya Embroidery Machine
- Bernina Activa Sewing Machine
- Bernina Bernette Sewing Machine
- Brother Innov-is Sewing Machine
- Consew Industrial Sewing Machine
- Emco 8″ x 10″ Vacuum Former
- Epilog 50W Lasers
- HP 42″ 800PS Wide-Format Printer
- Juki 5-Thread Serger
- MakerBot Replicator 2X 3D Printer
- Roland 24″ Vinyl Cutter
- Rostock MAX™ V3 Desktop 3D Printer
- Sense Handheld 3D Scanner