The 2015 Ann Arbor Mini Maker Faire is Saturday June 6, 2015, 10 AM – 4 PM!
The Faire is now accepting entries for exhibitors! Exhibits in the following areas are welcome:
- Robotics, CNC
- Green Tech (energy production/monitoring, electric vehicles, etc)
- DIY Science
- Participatory activities (e.g., participatory activities such as silk screening or learn to solder, “Make and Takes”)
- Student projects
- Unusual tools, machines, techniques
- Whimsical technical creations
- Fixing and/or taking things apart
Interested? Fill out the Call for Makers form here!